Bouquets complete, the beautifully completed Blessed Virgin Mary stands on display in The Virgin Square in Valencia, Spain. Photo by Jean Miller Spoljaric.
Click on photo to return to Jean Miller Spoljaric’s article about Las Fallas.
The following two tabs change content below.
If you like the articles we publish, maybe you can be one of our writers too! Make travel plans, then write a story for us! Click the green 'gonomad' above to read our writer's guidelines.
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- The Sound of Good Fat: Macademia Nuts in Guatemala - July 24, 2016
- Tagong: The Wild West of Sichuan Province - July 23, 2016
- Cruising the Red Sea: Nose Jobs, Temples, and Ancient Egyptian Treasures - July 22, 2016
- Seattle Music, Dance and Theater Festivals - July 20, 2016
- Wales, UK: Coastal paths, Castles, and Countryside - July 18, 2016