GoNOMAD Photo Gallery
Banaue, Philippines: The Imbayah Festival
Mike Smith is a freelance photographer-writer & permanent resident of Singapore. Born in the UK, he left in 1986 on a two-year contract with a chemical company & just never made the move back. You can see more of his photographs at AsiaPhotoStock.com.
View Mike Smith’s story about the Imbayah Festival.
Read more GoNOMAD stories by Mike Smith:
Read more GoNOMAD stories about the Philippines
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome - July 30, 2016
- Horses and Hills At Mammoth Lake in the Mountains of California - July 25, 2016
- The Sound of Good Fat: Macademia Nuts in Guatemala - July 24, 2016
- Tagong: The Wild West of Sichuan Province - July 23, 2016
- Cruising the Red Sea: Nose Jobs, Temples, and Ancient Egyptian Treasures - July 22, 2016