The Hill of Crosses
Šiauliai County, Lithuania
Photos by Kent St. John
Read more GoNOMAD stories about Lithuania
The following two tabs change content below.
Kent St John
Kent St. John was GoNOMAD's Senior Travel Editor since the website was founded in 2000. During that time he circled the globe many times, visiting more than 80 countries. Sadly, he passed away on Thanksgiving Day in 2012. Kent enjoyed travel "with discrimination and an appreciation of subtleties," always finding a way to capture the nuances and essences of a destination, whether he was whale-watching in Nova Scotia, riding the rails in Australia, bungee jumping in China or worshipping the sun on a beach in Brazil.
Latest posts by Kent St John (see all)
- Southport Island, Maine: Finding The Perfect Rental - November 18, 2014
- Northern Ethiopia: Nothing Like Disneyworld, A Place Unlike any Other - August 21, 2012
- A Vacation in the Surf in Rincon Puerto Rico - June 1, 2012
- A Northern Ireland Primer: Moors, Mountains and Sea - January 1, 2011
- Rounding Cape Horn: The World’s Wickedest Waters - November 1, 2010