Nude Hiking Resources, Websites and Publications
The Australian Naturist
This publication includes local and
international articles and photos “illustrating the freedom and beauty of the nudist lifestyle”.
Quarterly magazine published since 1986 by the Federation of Canadian Naturists.
Sun and Health magazine
A quarterly publication about life at Australia’s clothing-optional beaches, resorts, clubs and parks.
This quarterly magazine “takes you to clothes-free resorts, worldwide, with color photos, informative articles and great stories.”
205 Arguments in Support of Naturism
An extremely thoughtful and well-documented article.
Anchorage, Alaska Trails
This pdf-format map shows the trails into the Chugach Mountains, all of which (except Flattop possibly) are nudist-friendly.
Explore the Yukon and Alaska, as well as the rest of the circumpolar North.
International Naturists Association
The INA operates ClothesFree.com, the largest online commnunity for nudists.
SUGGEST ANOTHER NUDIST LINK
The closest thing to a clearing house on possible hikes is the yahoogroup, NWnaturists.
For more information and some specific hikes email to Dick (email@example.com)
Latest posts by GoNomad (see all)
- Horses and Hills At Mammoth Lake in the Mountains of California - July 25, 2016
- The Sound of Good Fat: Macademia Nuts in Guatemala - July 24, 2016
- Tagong: The Wild West of Sichuan Province - July 23, 2016
- Cruising the Red Sea: Nose Jobs, Temples, and Ancient Egyptian Treasures - July 22, 2016
- Seattle Music, Dance and Theater Festivals - July 20, 2016